Main Menu

Room for one more?

Started by WOLVE, February 19, 2014, 09:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WOLVE

HI all,

My names Wolve AKA Kevin, my tag line is "there can be only one" as more than one of me would even do my head in.

I'm a chatty jovial chap, like to keep things light hearted never sulky always ready with a wise crack. I have only ever been in two clans both times for over 5 years so i don't hop about and certainly don't like being homeless.

I have not got on to speak yo you guys as much as II want or should but with in 10 sec of coming on someones pleading me to merc for them.... like I'm some sort of prostitute! anyway once they've paid me me I'm anyone's.

Why UIS?

Well first and foremost your a fun clan and contrary to popular belief I play for fun first and foremost but im more than happy to muck in when required.

Secondly anyone that elects dizzy as a clan leader is as nutz as I am and my kind of people.

I also like your variety of servers.

I can t always commit to be on so hope to find a clan large enough that they don't count on my numbers for a scrim but if I'm about and you need me ill be there.

Any way hope to get on more and stop mercing just don't like letting people down if they ask.

See ya soon Wolve
There can be only one

DizzyKipper

Quote from: WOLVE on February 19, 2014, 09:43:36 PM

Secondly anyone that elects dizzy as a clan leader is as nutz as I am and my kind of people.

*cough*

Hello Wolve same applies to you, Puggy. Come on TS when you're free.

welcome to uis m8 ,im glad ya with us
u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

DnnZz

Hi there, nice of you to drop by. GL with the app. and you're already doing a gd job by flattering Dizz :P
-:Uis:-DnnZz:- 
The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war.
All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers.

DizzyKipper

u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

DnnZz

Yeah! It's flattery! Uuuuh..right?! It was right?!? I think... Oh, maybe this is the reason why I don't get any attention from the girls as I don't have a clear view of what is flattery and what is not... Oops ::)
-:Uis:-DnnZz:- 
The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war.
All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers.

WOLVE

Tongue in cheek flattery is the best kind, a close second is 12 red roses.............reminds me whats your address again Dizz?
There can be only one

DizzyKipper