Main Menu

Hullo all!

Started by Triggagnomic, January 29, 2014, 09:48:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triggagnomic

Hi guys,

Have you got room for a broken down old warhorse?

I don't know what there is to say that y'all don't already know about me, so I won't say anything and wait for the inquisition to begin... All questions will be cheerfully answered!

I'm sure that pretty much all of you have had the pleasure of shooting me in the face at one time or another and a day without walking around a corner into a Dizzy claymore is like a day without sunshine for me... ;D

Anyways, you mostly know who I am, so I'll leave out the boring bio stuff for now.

Since =CDG= melted, I've been at a loose end and have enjoyed some time away TBH. I'm kinda getting to the point where I feel like I want to mix with some humans and play some regular CoD4 again, but I think I've had my fill of the whole 'ultra serious' aspect for the most part. With that said, I do play to win and I'll give you my best although I just don't want it to take over my life or time anymore. I'm mostly free all week, so I'm up for friendlies, practice or hanging out type stuff, although I do have to go and do drum stuff with my band (usually on a Wednesday right now) on a fairly regular basis.

Hope you like my app!

Regards, Trigga

My last 8: 5d98e2e8

Wookie

psst Dizz who is he again???? Sorry I aint got the best of memories. Hello Trigg, Wont you join us on Ts any night preferably sooner than later from 19h30 onwards. We play battles Sunday to Wednesday and public server on the balance. Would be great to get a war horse back into action we got some right donkey's in here LOL. Ps...Add wkuk the only important warhorse in Uis on Xfire

Triggagnomic

DizzyKipper

pft he already has the most important war horse on his xfire :)
welcome to uis m8 ,im glad ya with us
u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

Triggagnomic

Yeah, Dizzy's ahead of you by about two years there Wookie. Anyways, I thought Dizzy was Chief Conquistador? I hope I didn't prepare a clean urine sample and a lot of convincing lies for no good reason now...  :o

Wookie

Well Dizz excepts every horse in the stable. I only accept the war race horses. Thats why she had you for 2 yrs youve only just matured into a potential race war horse. Oh dear Dizz is gonna be peeesed

DizzyKipper

I accept any horse that is clean, plays by the rules and behaves.

I think he implied you've been crap for a least 2 years. WK is only being friendly, don't mind him.

I'll interrogate you at a later time for everything bar your shoe size. In the meantime, as WK said somewhere, come TS.

PS we don't do practice.

u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

Triggagnomic

My wife makes me take a bath once a year whether I need it or not...

Groovy! I'll jump onto TS to say 'hi' tomorrow if that's OK? If somebody could PM or XFire me the password at some point that would be lovely (dunno why I haven't got it, I was only on your TS the other night with Nige).

You guys play lots of friendlies though, and that's the best kind of practice IMO  :)

DizzyKipper

Wookie

password we need no password we allow all riff raff on including fearme

Wookie

Okay decision made, He is not allowed to join Uis...........He jinxed my computer. I was on it for 5 minutes this morning and it blue screened me and nothing. Now I gotta wait until this evening before I can even start looking at what he did LOL..

Triggagnomic

I didn't jinx it m8! It heard you say you wanted to replace it witg an i5 and it stopped working in protest! I don't blame it either; after all those years of hard work and dedicated service, you're just gonna take it out and leave it on a shelf to get dusty... You're a wicked man!

DnnZz

Well, looks like you're already well integrated. And I love the convo's between WK and Dizz :)
-:Uis:-DnnZz:- 
The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war.
All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers.

Triggagnomic

I do my best...

Ruh-roh, what conversations might they be? ;-)

DizzyKipper

ha 8 years of arguing! lol