Main Menu

Hello from Sir Draven!

Started by Draven, April 03, 2012, 09:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draven

Hello all!
I'm Draven (guid: 486b250f) and currently live in the UK but am from Iceland. I will be moving back to Iceland in May. I'm studying Visual Effects and Post-production and will finish that in May. I also am working as a freelance video editor. I'm editing a icelandic film called Einn which will be premiered in cinemas in iceland very soon, so busy busy busy now but I always try to find time to play bit COD! ;)

I have played FPS for many many years and played COD 4 a little bit 2 MUCH maybe! I've both played beside many of you and against you in one scrim and on public. Have chatted with some of your members on Xfire and on your TS and feel that you are a really fun and active crowed of players :)
I recently left the THG clan where I was the war organizer, the reason for it was that THG is more gaming community than clan I feel (with some great players and fun ppl) but what I would more want to do is to be in a active clan rathar than active community.

Really want to join your clan and take part in your battles when I can if you would like to have me aboard :) 

DizzyKipper

Hi m8, sorry to hear it didn't work out in your old clan.

We have to check you accounts and I will need to talk to you about some details. As soon as that is done you can trial with us :) While you wait, come play with us and come on our ts whenever you like :)
welcome to uis m8 ,im glad ya with us
u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

snowee

welcome draven    can't see a problem after dizz has checked your account :)    catch ya soon

DizzyKipper

Accounts checked :) Welcome to your trial :D
welcome to uis m8 ,im glad ya with us
u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

Wookie

Welcome Draven. I hope you enjoy your stay

Draven

Thanks all :) looking forward playing with you!

Flip101

DnnZz

Welcome Sir Draven, enjoy your stay ;)
-:Uis:-DnnZz:- 
The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war.
All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers.

Noot_673sq

Welcome Draven, enjoy and have fun  :D :D :D
Noot's -:Uis:- StatBar

"Death solves all problems" no men no war.

Major