Main Menu

Hello from *Simba*

Started by Simba, September 10, 2011, 07:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simba

Hey guys and Dizzy ^^

As you know I've been around for a few days now, and I enjoy the server and people on there ^^ Of course a few days isn't enough to get to know someone, but Wookie told me to do myself a favour and put a request on the forum. So.. since I'm planning to stick around for a while here it is ^^

To give you a bit of standard information:

My name is Martine, but I'm better known as *Simba*. I'm a 17 year old dutch girl. I've started playing Call of Duty back in the old days when it was still CoD United Offensive, awesome game imo ^^ There I joined a clan called NLK, now known as [GMB], and as they moved to CoD4 when it released, I did too. However, after playing with them a few years I left to join  =TDS=, and later [KOB].

After I've been in [KOB] I've been looking for a clan which is a bit smaller, and less serious in matches. Ofcourse I'm always up for one, and I like playing them, but you can get too serious :p So a clan who has more public playing with each other, and having a laugh would be nice^^. And I think I've found a clan like that:)

If you have any more questions, just ask, and you'll get an answer the next time I'm on, which won't take long lol :)

Hope to see you all soon!

- Simba (GUID = e5b13d43)

Wookie

Oh  don't know about this one. Sounds a bit Iffy. I think we should send someone over and make sure she is legit Plenty of background checks.................................Any Takers.

Hello Simba Nice to see and glade you got round to posting on the forum. Yip just hang around a while and meet everyone make sure you like all off us even Snowee and we shall see what happens.

Cya laters

DizzyKipper

welcome to uis m8 ,im glad ya with us
u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

snowee

Hi m8

welcome to the forum, stay clear of wookie if you join      hes the odd one in the clan

Sm1t

Hello trouble!

United Offensive was indeed brilliant!

Glad to see another CoD Oldschooler! :D

FearMe

Hey Simba

Enjoyed playing on the server with you the other night.

Good luck with the application :)

DizzyKipper

Quote from: snowee on September 10, 2011, 01:01:04 PM
Hi m8

welcome to the forum, stay clear of wookie if you join      hes the odd one in the clan

ahahahaahaa too true :)
welcome to uis m8 ,im glad ya with us
u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

Noot_673sq

Hi Simba,

Welkom...lmao  nice to see another dutch player around, have fun playing with us. i know we do.....:P ;D
Noot's -:Uis:- StatBar

"Death solves all problems" no men no war.

DnnZz

-:Uis:-DnnZz:- 
The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war.
All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers.