Main Menu

Let me join your clan ;)

Started by RoGxi, August 23, 2011, 09:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoGxi

Hello guys ( maybe girls),

I'm RoGxi From Holland, and really wanna join ur clan;)
I'm 19 years old, and i play since 2005 release cod2 :P (still playing sometimes)

Cod 2 clans i have been playing for:

SoW - EG - V7 and much more ( but to much to tell).

Cod 4 clans i only played for some Guys who needed a merc or how u ppl call it.

Greatz and pls let me join ;) RoGxi (xf= rogxi)

Wookie

Hello Rogzi, Nice to meet you, Please feel free to join us on our server for a while so we can see what your about and how much fun you can have without getting cross. We aint about how good your are it is about how you go about it. We enjoy banter but no anger.(WOW look at that it rhymes). So please feel free to join us on server for a while and we shall see where we go from there.
Have fun

.:Dougie:.

Hello fella, nice to meet you on the server.

We are a clan who like to get to know each other and most importantly have fun.

So what i can say is hang around and get to know us. i.e play on our server and join in conversations on TS or on the server. So we can get to know you and then we can see

hope to catch you soon around and about on COD

shoot you soon

DizzyKipper

Sorry RoGxi, you have a banned account. It may be in cod2 but we don't allow anyone with banned accounts in any game to join Uis.
welcome to uis m8 ,im glad ya with us
u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

RoGxi

Hey Dizzy, i'm sorry but i don't have a banned account.. :|

Don't know where u talking about :S

DizzyKipper

The cod4 GUID used on our server last night (37a950b4) is IP linked to a cod2 account (fd72f134) banned by game-violations in 2009. Your aliases are on that banned account and there is only one IP used with it. The IP is the same as the one used to join the forum and on our server last night.

If you think the ban is wrong then click HERE for info about appealing. If the ban is lifted then apply again if you wish.

u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

RoGxi

My little bro and i play on same cod2 key and ip so that maybe the problem..
look xf for axer (logxi1) thats my little bro.

DizzyKipper

I'm sorry it makes no difference, the account you have used and it is banned, and it's definitely from where you are. If it was your brother then you have him to thank for this.

Either way, you aren't allowed to join Uis.