Main Menu

Application

Started by Sm1t, August 19, 2011, 05:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sm1t

Apologies if this is posted in the incorrect place, couldn't really find an appliacation process.

Give you the vitals first

Im Simon, an Engineer from bristol. Im 29 years old married with 3 kids.

Been gaming for 10 years, started if in redfaction, played through the whole CoD series, Css and for my sins WoW.

Been a clan leader for most of this time, aVa or Avenging angels, although i have been a member of Screaming Ducks for the last few years.

Havent played CoD4 for while now, but in the good ole days i was very active and played a lot of matched. Im looking really to get back into the Cod4 Scene as there are just no other games really that can compare.

Played with you guys a few times on your server, yall seem pretty level headed and relaxed which is what im looking for tbh, nothing to over the top or serious!

Can play almost every night, willing to use comms.

Anything else needed?

Look forward to your reply

snowee

Hi m8

Thanks for popin in,  sure you will have no problem getting a trial :)

speak to ya soon

Wookie

Looking Good m8, Next time your on just pop on to our Team speak, have a chat and enjoy the banter between friends
Cya later

Flip101

Ola Simon

Looking forward to playing with you

.:Dougie:.

Hello Simon!

I hope to be playing with/against you soon next time I am on and i hope i don't scare you off!   :o

DizzyKipper

hi come on TS when on our server so we can chat
welcome to uis m8 ,im glad ya with us
u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

Scott

Hi m8 welcome to the forums , look forward to killing you :P

Dr. Box

Hello Simon,
Welcome to the forums. Join us on here and have a chat and a laugh.

To see on which of our servers are players on click here: http://uisclan.com/server-status.html
You can also join the server through that link by clicking on a server. It uses xfire for that so you need to have that running.

Hoping to shoot you soon!

Greetings,
Boxy

Sm1t

Cheers all, enjoying playing and chatting with yall! :)

DnnZz

-:Uis:-DnnZz:- 
The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war.
All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers.