Main Menu

Let me in

Started by DAvEY, January 20, 2015, 11:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAvEY

Hi uis   thanks for inviting me into your clan . this  has been my second home  for a long time .if not ts lol.. and you have seen me play and still invite me.lol. having come form an  xbox ,cod4 was the first game I bought  for my pc .  I joined bsod clan which soon after   went through a few name changes and has now  recently  finished .cod 4 is the only game I  play at the moment  and would like to play in your battles :)  c11ebeea

Triggagnomic

Hullo m8!, Welcome and all that jazz!

DizzyKipper

welcome to uis m8 ,im glad ya with us
u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

snowee

FearMe

Hello Dave - good luck with the application mate.

Face

the dizzygate saga...good luck

DizzyKipper

Quote from: Face on January 22, 2015, 08:09:41 PM
the dizzygate saga...good luck

What did I do??

DAvEY I will try and ahve your accounts done by this weekend :)
u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

Triggagnomic

Quote from: DizzyKipper on January 24, 2015, 11:13:48 AM
What did I do??

DAvEY I will try and ahve your accounts done by this weekend :)

I think he's referring to the bit where you crawl up somebody's rectum with a microscope and a shotgun  ;D

DizzyKipper

done and clean, welcome DaVE :)

Triggagnomic

snowee

welcome dave   have fun   8) 8)

DAvEY

sry not been on, busy with new baby oliver:) turned out to be a boy which  pleased my father, bit of a shock thou hav'ing told twice at scans it a  baby  girl  .not sure  he's gonna  like  his  pink  bedroom .

Triggagnomic

Oh wow! Congratulations Dave, that's fantastic news m8!

You'll have to order a job lot of blue paint and get it done before he can focus his eyes... Go go go!

Wookie

Congrates Dave Np m8 but you counted the eggs before they hatched I hope you have learnt for the next time.

FearMe

Congratulations Dave! Hope your missus and the baby are well!