Main Menu

Recent posts

Want to join us? / Re: Room for one more?
Last post by DnnZz - February 22, 2014, 08:39:43 PM
Hi there, nice of you to drop by. GL with the app. and you're already doing a gd job by flattering Dizz :P
Want to join us? / Re: Knackered Old Pirate Seeks...
Last post by DnnZz - February 22, 2014, 08:36:02 PM
Hi, nice to see you here. GL on the app and enjoy :)
Want to join us? / Re: Hullo all!
Last post by DnnZz - February 22, 2014, 08:34:36 PM
Well, looks like you're already well integrated. And I love the convo's between WK and Dizz :)
Want to join us? / Re: Room for one more?
Last post by DizzyKipper - February 19, 2014, 10:14:34 PM
Quote from: WOLVE on February 19, 2014, 09:43:36 PM

Secondly anyone that elects dizzy as a clan leader is as nutz as I am and my kind of people.

*cough*

Hello Wolve same applies to you, Puggy. Come on TS when you're free.

Last post by WOLVE - February 19, 2014, 09:52:52 PM
ill vouch for him  (Puggy vouch for me wink wink) ;D
Want to join us? / Room for one more?
Last post by WOLVE - February 19, 2014, 09:43:36 PM
HI all,

My names Wolve AKA Kevin, my tag line is "there can be only one" as more than one of me would even do my head in.

I'm a chatty jovial chap, like to keep things light hearted never sulky always ready with a wise crack. I have only ever been in two clans both times for over 5 years so i don't hop about and certainly don't like being homeless.

I have not got on to speak yo you guys as much as II want or should but with in 10 sec of coming on someones pleading me to merc for them.... like I'm some sort of prostitute! anyway once they've paid me me I'm anyone's.

Why UIS?

Well first and foremost your a fun clan and contrary to popular belief I play for fun first and foremost but im more than happy to muck in when required.

Secondly anyone that elects dizzy as a clan leader is as nutz as I am and my kind of people.

I also like your variety of servers.

I can t always commit to be on so hope to find a clan large enough that they don't count on my numbers for a scrim but if I'm about and you need me ill be there.

Any way hope to get on more and stop mercing just don't like letting people down if they ask.

See ya soon Wolve
Last post by FearMe - February 18, 2014, 10:18:39 PM
Hi Puggy - good luck with the application. Join us on ts when you can - we don't bite.  ;D
Last post by snowee - February 18, 2014, 09:53:16 PM
hi m8. welcome and good luck
Last post by DizzyKipper - February 18, 2014, 08:22:02 PM
Hello Puggy, nice to see you :)

We'd like to get to know you so when you are about come join us on ts.

:)

Ps do I have you on xfire? Add me dizzykipper...
Want to join us? / Knackered Old Pirate Seeks Bun...
Last post by Puggy - February 18, 2014, 07:55:01 PM
Yo Ho

After sailing stormy waters for a little while now my ship the Black Pig and I have set sail for new horizons and are looking for a new berth.

We have played on occasion so I think most of you know me. (that may go against my application...) but if you have a spare bunk for an old pirate with barnacles on his keel, timbers well shivered, buckles swashed and avast behind then im yer man.

Mrs Pug works Thurs, Fri and Saturday evenings so I have look after the Limpets those nights but I am about the other nights.

Make Mine a Double!

Cpt Pugwash

AKA Puggy