Main Menu

Bug

Started by |HCG|Pie, October 26, 2012, 09:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

|HCG|Pie

Bug? This only happens with your servers for some reason and I was wondering if anyone knew or has a fix?

|HCG|Pie

DizzyKipper

Unnamed you mean? I don't know, the servers are named, as shown HERE and  on xfire. However, the 109.x.x.x server on that image is not ours and that is also not named, so it clearly isn't just us.

I'll ask our server wizard to have a look, thanks for bringing it to our attention. I never use the ingame browser as xfire has its own search and filter option...
welcome to uis m8 ,im glad ya with us
u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

|HCG|Pie

109.70.148.172:2348
109.70.148.196:28960
They are on our Dedi Box but it crashed at that time, our Dedi Box is back online now.

|HCG|Pie

Dr. Box

The reason it is not displayed is simple, you could not connect to the server at that time. This probably is due to a anti-DOS measure I had to implement that drasticly limits GetStatus commands on our servers so they appear as down (no ping).

|HCG|Pie

Okay, thanks! Box, would you mind telling me where you got that plugin for the commands like !join, etc because I would like the version on the Uis servers. My current version only does single lines you see.

|HCG|Pie

DizzyKipper

DrBox doesn't come on the forums so often now. You would probably be better looking HERE for your info, and then you can ask support questions.
welcome to uis m8 ,im glad ya with us
u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

|HCG|Pie

There is only the MoreSpam plugin which is good but as I said it only has single lines, maybe I will just edit that version to allow multiple lines.

|HCG|Pie