Main Menu

Hi from DeD

Started by DeDKiN, August 20, 2010, 05:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeDKiN

Hi all,

Superb web site you have here.

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I'm from the -|DeD|- Clan and received some info about a fun league you're arranging with the DaD clan and one other.

Malc (DaD - Killmore) has hopefully added us into these fun scrims. We're a mature, well established Clan. All our servers are PB Bans streamed.

Just wanted to try and find out what we need to arrange to get things rolling with it. We have a few members on hols at the moment so sure we will have more interest in the coming week or so. So far we have 10 names down for this.  ;D

Like you we play for fun, an escape from RL...just a bunch of very friendly gamers. We tend to not enter leagues due to other life committments but this sounds like it'll be flexible and a laugh so we're all game for it.  8)

I was trying to get hold of Dizzy, but can't send a PM. (Maybe you need a certain amount of posts first?)

...so anyway just wanted to say "Hi". Send me a PM or contact me thru our website (www.ded-clan.com)

*sorry for popping up the web site hope that isn't a problem  :P

Hope to sort any details in the coming days.

Cheers,

Phil

GilgaMesh

Hi Kin, welcome to the forums.

Don't worry about coming here that's what this section is for.

I'll look into the PM issue you should be able to send them.

If your struggling to get hold of someone jump on our TS their is usually a few people on who can help out.

Cya around :)

DizzyKipper

Hi m8, yes you are added to fixtures. I have your xfire already from kilmore but haven't been able to catch you :)

I can get you added ASAP to the site and then you can see what's happening :)
welcome to uis m8 ,im glad ya with us
u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

DnnZz

Hello there DeDKiN,

nice to see you here and thanks for posting..
I'm afraid that I can't help you with a match as I'm not a COD-player (yet).
But a MOHAA-match is also very welcome ;D

-:Uis:-DnnZz:- 
The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war.
All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers.