Main Menu

Greeting from Zombie Squad

Started by |Zs|Kneebender, March 19, 2009, 03:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

|Zs|Kneebender

I had a good chat with Sparky via xfire the other day.  We discussed the possibility of a friendly transatlantic scrim this weekend.  Looks like some of our players are up for it, but I'm still confirming numbers available. 

Sparky, did you have a match size in mind?  I'm guessing we can have between 5-10 players available.  FYI we play HC TDM most often, but also play other modes in scrims.  For fairness would you want to play a round or two on our server in the US, then switch to yours in the UK?  That way we can even out the ping advantage.  Home team picks map and mode.  Or let me know what you prefer.

You mentioned that you have another match on Saturday, if we need to move to Sunday, or reschedule for another time just let me know.

Cheers.

snowee

hi m8
thanks for popin in
sparks will be about soon
looks like we have enough for a match ,look forward to it  :)

sparky

hi m8, thanks ffor dropping by, we have 6/7 names down for it already m8 & im sure we'll probably have another 2/3 to add to that between now & then ;) :D so should have a least a 7v7  with poss more on the night.
yes, we have a HQ match @ 8.30 uk time (but maybe able to start @ 8pm instead, will try to move it forward a bit m8 ;))
but either way we should be finished by 9.30/10pm uk time, so we could start then if you want? which i think should be around  1.30/2pm in the afternoon for you guys, would that be ok?
we norm pplay HC S&D or DOM, will usually play anything m8, maybe we could play 1 map & yr game type on yr server then play our map, game type on our server? maybe even use the CU PAM mod on our server, so you could see what the matches are like in the COD4 League m8??

let me know how that sounds m8? btw sunday is still free at the moment m8 just in case but match would have to be a bit earlier, due to work the next day Boooooooo lol

cheers m8 ;)