Main Menu

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen ;)

Started by wysiwyg, June 23, 2012, 06:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wysiwyg

Some of you already know me anyways, but let me introduce myself for those who dont.
My name is Raphael, im 18 years old and from Austria (not Australia), most of you know me as wysiwyg (or wysiwysiwysi  ::) ) though.
Ive been playing cod4 since its out i guess, with some breaks for other games like bfbc2, blops or bf3. For the last five years of gaming ive been in =TDS=. But since Simba somehow forced me to play cod4 from time to time with her, i met you guys and girls and so im applying to join Uis  :D
My skill level is fluctuating from the worst player youve ever seen to a pretty well player, especially on snd, which im still not 100% used to  ;D

I dont got very much match experience because of a very unstable connection in the past, but that should become better, especially as im gonna try and get a cable into my room somehow instead of wireless  :)
My english isnt too bad but far from perfect, so expect to hear a "what did you say?" from time to time  :P

For more informations just ask, you may also add me on xfire (kreaks) ofc

wysi

GUID 0c8b17fb
fffooouuusssannndds

snowee

Hi  Wysi

Nice to see ya in the forum, good luck with ya app

snowee

DizzyKipper

Hello :)

Nice to see you :) I will send you a PM soon to get a few more bits of info from you.

Talk soon
welcome to uis m8 ,im glad ya with us
u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

Wookie

Nice to see you on m8 speak to you soon.

Face

Nice to have you, hope you intergation goes well, then we can kill each other more, good luck

FearMe

Hello Wysiwyg

Good luck with the application mate. Hope you're successful :)

DnnZz

Hello there.. Nice post you made there! You look like a funny chap. Good luck on the app ;)
-:Uis:-DnnZz:- 
The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war.
All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers.

DizzyKipper

Hello wysi welcome to your trial please contact one of us about tags and trial length and stuff :)
welcome to uis m8 ,im glad ya with us
u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition