GlidarN

Name/Nick: real name= Billy nickname= GlidarN

Xfire: Updatingfile89

Location/country : Sweden/Skåne

Skill level : im pretty good.. have my days

Previous clans: Flash|

How did you hear about us : saw you guys on Ci5:s server

Cod4 Guid (if you can provide it) 818c1532b353603c3b8e71d8d86e0ffd

and anything else that might interest us: im a nice guy thats live for playing cod^^ and i love to play clan matches so please let me in

DizzyKipper

Hi m8, thanks for posting. Come play on our server with us, get to know us (and us you), come on TS for a chat and we'll take it from there.
welcome to uis m8 ,im glad ya with us
u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

GlidarN

ok hehe i do but i warn you guys im like 35% deaf

DizzyKipper

u rabbit on like a particularly verbose rabbit in the world chatty rabbit competition

GlidarN

Name: Billy
school/work: i work at DHL in Klippan
xfire username: updatingfile89
Steam username: Tomt3n89

any questions? just ask me and ill tell you :P
btw im like 35-40% deaf so sorry if i say what you said or something like that on TS then its because im like deaf;)

DizzyKipper

steam username is incorrect, do u have a link to your profile instead please?

Also, how long have you been playing cod4?

Web links to previous clans as well would be good

GlidarN

how can the steam username be wrong? have it infront of me.. and my old clan have no website so cant link it

DizzyKipper

a link to your Steam profile then?

GlidarN

how to link it and were i find my profile for steam :S

GlidarN

try on Snowman then... thats my nickname on steam but my account id its Tomt3n89

DizzyKipper

https://steamcommunity.com/ 
In the browser address bar will be something like this: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/home
If you give me the red number that will be fine, via PM if your prefer

DizzyKipper

Gildarn, we've considered your application and have decided to refuse it, not least as your glitching and jumping preferences and not the same as ours. We feel you'd be more comfortable in another clan.

You said you didn't like having to wait for answer regarding trial periods etc., so to save you waiting we have come to a quick decision. We hope you will be happy in another clan.